Music director Ilaiyaraaja's decision to send singers SP Balasubrahmanyam (SPB), Chitra and Charan legal notices over performing his compositions has taken many by surprise. While SPB took to Facebook to say that he did not get any "feelers" from the music composer when his SPB50 tour in America began and that he is "ignorant" of the law, many others wondered if there was more to the legal notice.
Do not miss... (Most viewed today)
- Dadagiri: Sourav Ganguly gets into trouble with passenger in Train over seat! Had to change seats.
- The real reason why RBI is still counting notes!
- Why Is Russia Aiming Missiles at China?
- Karan Johar's anti-Kangana Ranaut jibe at IIFA 2017 was a below-the-belt hit
- Modi's bullet train gaining momentum. Is your city in the list?