At the end of its 5-year tenure, banking sector reforms will be watched closely to evaluate this government's willingness and ability to undertake 'bold' reforms. The UPA, under Manmohan Singh, failed to initiate bold reforms in the banking sector. Narendra Modi shouldn't repeat the mistake.
Do not miss... (Most viewed today)
- Dadagiri: Sourav Ganguly gets into trouble with passenger in Train over seat! Had to change seats.
- The real reason why RBI is still counting notes!
- Why Is Russia Aiming Missiles at China?
- Karan Johar's anti-Kangana Ranaut jibe at IIFA 2017 was a below-the-belt hit
- Modi's bullet train gaining momentum. Is your city in the list?