NEW DELHI: Reliance Jio Infocomm may well disrupt India's smartphone market with its low-cost 4G voice over LTE or VoLTE feature phones allowing free calls, the way it did in the telecom sector with its gamechanging tariff plans.
Do not miss... (Most viewed today)
- Dadagiri: Sourav Ganguly gets into trouble with passenger in Train over seat! Had to change seats.
- The real reason why RBI is still counting notes!
- Why Is Russia Aiming Missiles at China?
- Karan Johar's anti-Kangana Ranaut jibe at IIFA 2017 was a below-the-belt hit
- Modi's bullet train gaining momentum. Is your city in the list?