BENGALURU: Infosys is considering building a software to help the firm target tens of thousands of potential clients, as CEO Vishal Sikka looks at breaking the downward spiral of prices in its core services business and reach the company's ambitious target of $20 billion in revenue by 2020.
Do not miss... (Most viewed today)
- Dadagiri: Sourav Ganguly gets into trouble with passenger in Train over seat! Had to change seats.
- The real reason why RBI is still counting notes!
- Why Is Russia Aiming Missiles at China?
- Karan Johar's anti-Kangana Ranaut jibe at IIFA 2017 was a below-the-belt hit
- Modi's bullet train gaining momentum. Is your city in the list?