It was not uncommon for drivers registered on the network of ride-hailing apps like Uber and OIa to earn an average of upto Rs 1 lakh per month. As these companies fought for market share they wooed drivers with incentives. That now looks set to be a thing of the past, as cab aggregators begin to tighten their purse strings.
Do not miss... (Most viewed today)
- Dadagiri: Sourav Ganguly gets into trouble with passenger in Train over seat! Had to change seats.
- The real reason why RBI is still counting notes!
- Why Is Russia Aiming Missiles at China?
- Karan Johar's anti-Kangana Ranaut jibe at IIFA 2017 was a below-the-belt hit
- Modi's bullet train gaining momentum. Is your city in the list?